Cropping sector experience includes wheat, barley, coarse grains, oilseeds and cotton. Studies have been completed for industry investment analysis, economic appraisal, market investigations and various reviews of regulation. Representative projects are:
- GRDC Portfolio Analysis - ex poste and ex ante economic analysis of returns to the value chain.
- Canola crop and market forecasting - domestic and international outlook.
- Socio-economic impact assessment of a large-scale cotton development.
- Market potential for jojoba- Australia and international markets.
- Assessment of the financial feasibility of cotton proposals for Ikea - comparative analysis Punjab (India), Tajikistan and Australia.
- Economic analysis of CRC for Molecular Plan Breeding - benefits to growers and industry from plant breeding technologies.
- Harvester Economic Appraisal for the Kondonin Group.
- Intellectual Property Appraisal for the Australian Grains Industry.